GARMIN BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera
- A quality backup camera like the Garmin BC 30 can significantly enhance rearward visibility for drivers and
- help minimise the risk of blind zone accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
When paired with a compatible GPS navigator
- the BC 30 wireless backup camera helps you easily spot vehicles
- pets and other hard-to-see obstructions behind your vehicle. If the camera is wired to your reverse lights for power
- your navigator can automatically display camera footage every time the vehicle is shifted into reverse and go back into navigation mode when shifted into a forward gear.
- Shows whats behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet
- View footage right on your GPS navigators display* (sold separately)
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device